Notice the last part of what i sent regarding the license. That's why I won't distribute the software. What I will do, though, is to contact Draconis Entertainment and explain the situation. If I can get permission to upload it, I'll do it with no problem.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matheus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tenpin alley question

yea trenton i think that this is the version!
please, upload it to sendspace for us!
and charles, man i think that it don't have problem, since i contacted
phil about this problem, and he realy can't help and says that i need
contact draconis, i sended 5 emails taking some days before sending the
other, and no one answered me. so, it's not you passing the licence key
man, it's just passing a software that don't have a bug.
so, i can't play it here just bekause this problem.
thanks.