There already is a chainsaw in Shades of Doom.

Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 6:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game with lots of things to kill

Hmmm, killing.

Well for blowing up stuff and explosions, something like judgement day from
lworks is always good, ---- gma tank commander to (though that one needs
more stratogy).

for something more up close and personal, I suggest shades, or maybe even
night of parasite!

Perhaps if we ask Phil nicely, he could create a chain sore murder game
using the gma engine? That would be great for getting off rustration!  -----
joking, ---- or at least half joking!

Beware the Grue!

send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]