Hello.
I completed chapter 2 in Night of parasites and killed everyone in the
lab. However, I did not have a chanse to take 2 objects that were
shown to me when I entered lab. Should those 2 objects be picked up or
not? And 1 more question. In chapter 3 I have to fight against para
insects but I have no pesticides. Should they be picked up in chapter
2 or somewhere in chapter 3? Thanks for your help. Maja

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]