Hi.
Pesteside is a gun located in chapter three. You have to run past a bunch of para insects to get to it. It took me a while to find it but I eventually found it hidden in a room. I had to use a saved game several times before I actually got it without having things too bad off to be able to continue. ----- Original Message ----- From: "johnny tai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A question about Night of parasites

It is in the third chapter...somewhere.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Maja
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 8:58 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list

<hello,
Yes, I agree that we should be able to pick everything up before we go
to the next chapter. However, since we are unable to do it at the
moment, does this mean that I should of picked up pesticides in the
second chapter of the game, or somewhere in the third one?
I think I did everything I could in the second chapter, but it may
also be that I actually missed something.
Thanks for your help,
Maja