I need some one's help!

    I set up a pentium 2 computer with windows 98 version 1  and put jaws 4,
4.5 and jaws 5.1 on the computer.  Then I down loaded lone wolf 3.5 from
David's web site and unzipped it and ran it  with jaws 4.0, 4.5 and finally
jaws 5.1 and jaws will not talk with lone wolf.  Does any one have any idea
what the problem is?  I could upgrade windows 98 version one  to version 2,
but jaws works perfectly with dos programs when I exit to dos, so I wanted
to leave windows 98 version one if I could.
Thank You!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]