To: "audyssey gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 10:49 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] jaws & lone wolf problems

I need some one's help!

I set up a pentium 2 computer with windows 98 version 1 and put jaws 4,
4.5 and jaws 5.1 on the computer.  Then I down loaded lone wolf 3.5 from
David's web site and unzipped it and ran it with jaws 4.0, 4.5 and finally jaws 5.1 and jaws will not talk with lone wolf. Does any one have any idea what the problem is? I could upgrade windows 98 version one to version 2,
but jaws works perfectly with dos programs when I exit to dos, so I wanted
to leave windows 98 version one if I could.
Thank You!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]