Good point Lisa.

Especially with Chillingham having the world's most terrible, sequal begging, un-plot revealing, inconclusive excuse for an ending that it does.

I wouldn't mind except it doesn't seem all that likely that we'll ever see a chillingham 2, and while the first game had some interesting puzles (not counting the excessive bug hunting), it really didn't do mutch about what was actually going on in Chillingham or what Lilly was doing.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
-----

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]