Hi Charles,
Definitely. Chillingham was cool the first time through do to the puzzle solving involved. problem is once you solve all of the puzzles it is basically going through the motions of a game. It has no more mysteries to unlock/explore. The fight seens with the witches, vampires, etc aren't really difficult and not random enough in my opinion. The prices for Bavisoft's games are a bit pricy for the little replay value they have. With their lack of tech support and delays on shipping the games that is even less reason to support them financially in my opinion.

Charles Rivard wrote:
While I do wish he had made demos available, and he could have promoted more, I believe health was a huge factor. I also thought, as a potential consumer, that his games were to costly based on their lack of replay value.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]