Hi.
I have killed everything in the west hall.
however I now have the final boss, well what must be the final boss.
the black-cloth man.
can not kill him before he killss me.
I am out of medkits.
there may be somethings in the room with the last bossses in it but I can't
find those objects.
If I find this guy he moves and I shoot and he moves again.
how do I fight this guy.
Gees once I finnish this game I am so keeping the saved file backed up.
if a new version comes I will just load from where it ended.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]