Appologies to all the mods again, sinse I think I sent another bouncing E-mail
from sendspace.

There was a request on the forum of audiogames.net for the Night of parasite
setup file, so I've stuck it on sendspace. I made a miner bodge and got
sendspace to send an E-mail to the list, ------ wooopse, so sorry again to Thom
and the other mods.

If anyone however does want the setup file, you can download it from
http://www.sendspace.com/file/frohwu

While not a perminant solution, it will probably be there for a while (the
Smugglers 3 review I did is stil up there it seems).

Hth.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]