Hi.
well this new driver has stopped the worst of the crackle but there still is
crackle.
However I heard from friends that there are 2 types of cards the full one and a
stripped down version.
I think my system has the stripped down version as I am missing features like
microphone during stereo mix, etc.
Oh well at least the crackling is slightly better.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]