Send me an email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'll sort it out this weekend.
Work has been crazy.  So I have no time for much of anything anymore

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 4:08 AM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Liam Urven contact and game keys?

Hi.

This is just a question for Liam Urven which I sent a few weeks ago.

I didn't get an initial response to my message, ---- and to be honest did
wonder if it arrived alright.

I remember Liam, you were kind enough to provide me with keys for my laptop
to Judgement day and Superliam. Unfortunately, given my desktop complete
harddrive crash in July, and the fact that I've now got a new one, I was
wondering if you wouldn't mind please sending me keys for this machine.

appologies for asking again, ---- as I said, this is only due to a desktop
crash in july.

Let me know if you need me to install the games and give user codes, or if
you'd like to see any of the old keys, ---- which of course I had backed up.

If you've got a limit on amount of keys per user, ---- as these would
technically be my third ones (though as before I'd only be runing the games
on two computers), ----- fair enough.

Thanks in advance.

send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]