Folks,

What blind-accessible world-building games do you like?

To what degree is Civilization blind-accessible?

Reason I ask is that the mom of a blind kid asked me if our company has
one of those. And we don't. So I told her I'd ask the experts and point
her at one.

Probably there's one that everyone but me knows about.

Thanks,

John Bannick
www.7128.com

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]