Hi.
This is just to let people know that I am reuploading my origional installer,
well not my one but the game one.
For what ever reason there is more installed than what was installed in my
installer.
There are things which are just not working right, the codes that don't work in
the game and the fact that one can use guns whilst in rivers, etc is another
thing.
So everyone can use the standard installer, sorry, but I just took everything
from setup.ini.
One thing.
Can anyone tell me how to delete files in divshare.
I used to be able to check boxes but for whatever reason I can not.
I have files I wish to get rid of, and I want them to go away on divshare.
I will have the file up in an hour.
There must be a folder for extra stuff I did not notice.
If this is the case then if anyone wants this rather than the full download
again I can email it to them if they write to me off list.
hmm just checked again.
there is no extra stuff so there must be extra keys setup.ini was not telling
me about.
Oh well at least I tried.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]