Hi Orin.

I've just signed up, am waiting for my mail and reading the docs.

It strikes me as the sort of thing which could be either really good or incredibly tedious depending upon A, the quality of the writing, and B, the complications with navigating the pages, usually these tend to go together in my experience, sinse the flashier the game, the worse the writing, and the harder to navigate, ---- Sryth of course being King in all these areas.

I like the idea of reducing the micro management aspects to let you concentrate on other things, ---- but as I said I'll wait and see.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
-----