There are a ton of games like this, they're all over the net, and they're boring really. The crimes don't really have descriptions or anything, it's all based on stats. People say Torn City is the best. People say Ommerta is the best. I don't know if I've found a Mafia game that I actually like. Not one has caught my interest.