Hi.

Well I'm finally trying out the Klango player, ---- and it's not working well
at all.

Running it in normal mode I get the first menue with sapi speaking (though I'm
fairly certain not all the sounds), but then going to logue in or create an
account, ---- or indeed anything bar exit causes complete and utter silence and
deadness that force me to quit the program.

Running in Dx mode i get menue sounds, and no sapi speech.

Apparently the player doesn't work with realtech hardware soundcards, ----
which I believe mine is, ---- odd, as it's the first 3D audio application I've
ever! had trouble with at all.

How irritating, I rather fancied the media catalogue.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]