Hi to all, once again from Ron Kolesar.
I would appreciate all the help and or advice I can get on the following
topic.
I would like to pick up a flightstick or joystick. I could be wrong, but I
believe it is the same product. If I am incorrect on this? Could someone out
there educate me on the difference and to which to pick up.
My reasoning for this is now here below.
> Hi to all game companies.
> I would like to know if the following will work with your hand to ear
> games.
> I am thinking of purchasing a flightstick joystick once again. So I need
> all of the help and or advice that I can get so that I don't make the same
> mistake once again by picking up a flightstick or joystick that doesn't
> work with the hand to ear games.
Jim Kitchen told me that the Saitek ST290 Pro works with his Puppy one
airial dog fighting game. I just was wondering if it will work with all of
the companies games before I buy another flight stick. I would like to play
my games with the flight stick instead of using the keyboard all of the
time. Being a NASA and a flying nut, I think that the puppy one and the TDV
flight games would be cool to play via the flight stick. But would Aliens in
the outback, and the Blast Chamber game, the Hunter game and the troopanum
games from BSC games work off of the flight stick as well as the up coming
TDV flight game?
Could you test the above memtioned flightstick joystick with your games to
see if it will work with the largest variety of all of the hand to ear games
with sticks written into the game.
it with your games. That way you can tell me if it works or not so that I
don't make another mistake by picking up another flight stick that doesn't
work with the h to e games and I waste more money. If it doesn't work with
your games? What flight stick out there will work with all of the games from
Jim Kitchen, Bsc Games, Dragnus Entertaiment and The BPCPrograms Software
Division's TDV flight game. I apologiese if your company isn't in the list
above. But those were the ones just off the top of my head and I have the
aboved memtioned games from those companies.
I thank you all for your help.
> Merry Christmas to all, from    Ron Kolesar who wishes he could find a
> flightstick for the hand to ear games
> that have a joystick written into the games for we serious gamers.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]