Hi Ron,

Good to see you on the list.

Yeah, I'm not sure if a joystick and a flight stick are exactly the same thing.
 What kind of flight stick did you buy that did not work and with which games
did it not work?

Yes the Saitek ST290 Pro works with my Puppy1 and pong games as well as with
Top Speed 2.  However I like the Logitech MOMO Racing steering wheel joystick
for Top Speed 2.  It also works with my Puppy1 and Pong games, but is kind of
strange using a steering wheel for those games.  I'm sorry, but those are the
only games that I have tried that have joystick support, are there others that
I should try?  Oh wait I think that I tried Shades of Doom a long time ago and
it worked as well.

BFN

    Jim

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA