Hi Milos
I've got a Nokia 6600, and I really don't think there would even exist a z-code interpreter for not such a powerful phone like that, what screenreader could even work properly with it? Anyway, if you want some games to play, there are some nice wap sites with text adventures
wap.worddial.com
wap.kalador.com
They are not too bad, and they at least work.
Ari

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]