Well, the good news is I've fixed my crash in Eamon delux, by the symple
procedure of copying all the console windows settings in my laptop which I
haven't monkied around with.

The problem remains though, while reading the text is fine, stuff is stil
getting chopped off the right edge of the window.

Sinse for some reason hal simply can't interact with the thing in full screen
mode, ---- and my efforts at modifying the console window size didn't exactly
go very well, I'd deffinately appreciate some advice here.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]