To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 1:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Audio Games.net, Audyssey, And Klango Teaming up!

Hi folks!

Several of the folks around the world of Klango are wondering if anyone on Audio Games.net and I myself am wondering on Audyssey are wanting to have a way that Klango users and other gaming users can interact in within the same world. I wonder if it'd be a problem for audyssey to have their own forum on Klango! Same with Audio Games.net. More interaction would be quite an awesome thing, especially since a topic for eamon adventurers I made is on there, and also, a topic for "Night Of Parasite" is on there as well!
If anyone thinks it's a good idea, sign up for a "Klango" account at:
http://klango.net
and make your opinions heard!
PS. Dark from the "ivory" tower is requested to sign up from a few Klangans, (as klango users are officially called,) plus any other gamers, as the vast world is wanting their knowledge! Also, a topic for the folks at the "audio network"
http://pressakey.net
was brought up, and I'm hoping to get Bill from there to be apart of the world as well!