Hi,
Welcome back to the list. If you haven't been on since 98 or so I'd say you have lots of catching up to do. There has been several new games that have come out over that time. Grin.

Patricia Neubert wrote:
Hi, well I'm not actually new because I was on the list about 98 or so. I am
thinking it was this one any way.

My name is Yvonne; I live in Tennessee.  I use to play on a mud a long time
ago.  Gaming is a fun way to learn about using a screen reader.  I also like
text adventure games.  I have been reading through the archives and the
posts to rediscover all about gaming.  Now I am ready to go play.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]