Hi Yvonne.

Welcome to the list.

i'm a huge fan of text adventure games and gamebooks as well, --- and am also a big Sryth player (I saw your previous message, but I use Hal so am not certain).

Please see the gamebooks and interactive fiction catagories on audiogames.net for details, ---- especially Project.aon, the Chronicles of Arborell and Fighting fantasy project and age of fable.

Eamon delux is another old text adventure rpg type game which I've been playing recently, and is proving fun now I've found ways for it to work.

Hope you have fun here and find lots of games.

I also agree about learning to use screen readers and windows. I wouldn't have found out half as much about navigating weerd screens in Hal, mucking about with file directories or what Sapi was without playing games.

All the best,

Dark.
-----

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]