what this game about??
-----Mensagem original-----
De: "Ryan Strunk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quinta, 11 de Dezembro de 2008 09:15
Assunto: [Audyssey] Finding Sparkle

Hello everyone,

Some years ago, I had a copy of Michael Feir's Sparkle on my computer, but
because of time and upgrading, I can't seem to find it anymore. Likewise, a
Google search and a trip through audiogames.net have yielded no results. I
am wondering if anyone has this particular game still, and if so, if that
person could email it to me off-list, please.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Ryan

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--