To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 10:26 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Where are the board games?

Hi all,
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I definitely do remember that a person could get an accessible Cludo, I think it was made by the RNIB. Why then now can't I find it anywhere, has it actually stopped being made? Especially at Christmas it would be great to have more board games, if not made, then developed for the PC. I'd love a proper trivial persuit (by the way, wasn't a board game of that also made by the rnib, what happened to it?) I don't know if I'm right here, but it seems as if there's less traditional board games available then there used to be, and I am looking at all major shops, not just RNIB and SANCB, but also Independent Living Aids as well.
Ari