Subject:        Re: [Audyssey] Jim's Monopoly question
From:   "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Date:           16/12/2008 11:37 am

Okay Jim, fair enough, ---- it's your game afterall, it was just a thought.

as to the winkit file, one reason i wanted to update the entry pages for all
of your games was precisely to stop people from making that mistake. As I
said, all of them now contain information on the Winkit file, so
theoretically people shouldn't make that mistake as often, ----- of course
that also depends upon said people actually bothering to read the game
page, ---- which is probably just about as likely as people reading the
pages of your site, lol!

At least though i can relax in the thought that audiogames.net isn't
contributing to the situation.

Beware the Grue!