I couldn't get it to isntall on xp, I eventually gave up

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 6:28 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Unable to Install emon

Hi.

Trenton mathews actually found a way of installing Eamon delux on Vista a
while ago (I was looking it up for a friend earlier which is why I know).

See http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org/msg38398.html

As to any specifics, you'll have to ask Trenton sinse I'm obviously running
Xp hhere so haven't had this problem.

Hth.

Beware the Grue!