Hi I know what hth means but what does bfn mean?

and thanks Jim for letting me know about the games, I tried mak 1 and whew you gotta be paying attention.

Thanks for the time and patients you all put in to your games.

lelia
To: "lelia" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 3:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A question about a few of the things you said here?

Hi Lelia,

No, brain, reader, waver and the braille reference guide are not actually games.

Brain is a little program that I wrote that plays back the sounds that I recorded of my brain when I stuck a probe in my ear. Actually it just plays little random sounds. <grin>

Reader is just a simple little text file reader program that reads the text file with a sapi5 voice.

Waver is just a simple little wave file player program. But it can pick and play the files randomly or by search criteria etc.

And of course the braille reference guide program is just a grade 2 braille reference guide.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

C. E. O. Kitchen's Inc.