Hi Lelia,

No, brain, reader, waver and the braille reference guide are not actually games.

Brain is a little program that I wrote that plays back the sounds that I recorded of
my brain when I stuck a probe in my ear.  Actually it just plays little random
sounds. <grin>

Reader is just a simple little text file reader program that reads the text
file with a sapi5 voice.

Waver is just a simple little wave file player program.  But it can pick and
play the files randomly or by search criteria etc.

And of course the braille reference guide program is just a grade 2 braille
reference guide.

HTH

BFN

    Jim