Marvel for sure

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 4:22 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What games are people playing now?

I heard about that, and I definitely hope for more chapters.

Now, here's an interesting discussion which I started on the gamefaqs board
for mk VS. DCU a couple days ago. Who do people think would work better...
DC or Marvel? For Mortal Kombat I personally think Marvel characters would
work a lot better... a lot of the x-men, fantastic four, etc. I just think
that those are suited more to a dark tone like this than what Midway has
done with DC. This way, they could've kept the m rating and not tone down
the gore. Here are some matchups I wouldn't mind seeing in the future.
Wolvarine against either Baraka or Kung Lao Scorpion VS. Sabertooth Shao
Kahn VS. Appocolyps Shang Tsung VS. Mystique Sonya Blade VS. Storm Silver
Samurai VS. Kenshi Sentinal VS. Smoke Lady Deathstrike VS. Kitana.
Gambat VS. Kano