hi list.
sorry I no this is a gaming list but wondering if someone could please advise
me about the following issue i'm experiencing with jaws ten the latest version.
before anyone suggests it I have already tried asking sight and sound tech
support about this issue but they appear to be morons and the guy i spoke to
had no idea.

basically the problem i'm experiencing particularly with long e mail messages
such as list digests
is if there is a bit of text I want to select for example a subject of a
message within the digest I want to reply to, I use shift and one of the arrow
keys to make my selection, and jaws reads it correctly. however then I do
control c to copy the text, and I then go and get completely the wrong bit of
text copied.
I also am some times experiencing this issue on web pages.
I am fairly sure its not corrupt jaws settings as I have heard of at least one
other person who is experiencing this.
so just wondering are other people noticing this issue, or have you solved it
and if so how?
as I am finding it very frustrating and annoying.