I'm running 1.1 b
So.. I'm not entirely sure what'sup.  It works sort of ok I guess.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 10:33 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Smugglers4 Jaws compatibility updates

go onto the game creddits page from the main menue and the version number is
listed at the bottom.

currently, the latest version (and the one which said patch will upgrade
to), is 1.1B.

Apparently the main version on the download site was changed to be the
latest, ---- but if you downloaded the game this morning I'd check just to
be sure, afterall if you've stil got 1.1 you can just use the patch.

hth.

Beware the Grue!