Hi Charles,
Not that I am aware of. It is in the Shades of Doom 1.2 users guide. I
imagine GMA put it there for a reason, and I really like the f8 key.
Although, one difference with 1.2 and 1.0 is you no longer have to
remember which order the wafers go in as you can basically just look
it up after you get the experiment control box.