Hi all,

I don't know what's happening here, but every so often with the game I
get this window that pops up and it says something like can't make
active a mobile window something like that. It usually happens in the
fighting screen. Then I can't play the game once I've cleared that
dialog. I can click the buttons but absolutely nothing happens accept a
beep. Any ideas? Compatibility mode is on and am using windoweyes 7.01.

Checked by AVG.
23/12/2008 12:08