Hi all,
Since it is only a few hours until Christmas here in South Africa, I'd like to wish everyone a merry Christmas, and if you don't do Christmas, then a merry whatever else you will be celebrating. Anyway, my problem seems kind of serious, as I really don't know what to try. The laptop on which I'm trying to play GG has got excellent specs and a 3d graphics card, I can play sort of demanding games like Troopanum, Teraformers, Jim Kitchen, basically every other audio game without any problem. The problem I have here is that, for some reason, when I get to the target range, it says to me prepare, I hear my gun click, and then nothing happens, everything freezes, there is just total silence. I can't tell if GG exits, but I think so, because I can restart JAWS, but there is no GG window. I don't know what it does with gun fights, because I have not been able to get that far without it freezing or everything being closed.
What can I try?
Thanks
Ari