De: "ari" <aridamoula...@gmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quarta, 24 de Dezembro de 2008 19:30
Assunto: [Audyssey] Grizzly Problem and merry Christmas

Hi all,
Since it is only a few hours until Christmas here in South Africa, I'd like
to wish everyone a merry Christmas, and if you don't do Christmas, then a
merry whatever else you will be celebrating.
Anyway, my problem seems kind of serious, as I really don't know what to
try. The laptop on which I'm trying to play GG has got excellent specs and a
3d graphics card, I can play sort of demanding games like Troopanum,
Teraformers, Jim Kitchen, basically every other audio game without any
problem. The problem I have here is that, for some reason, when I get to the
target range, it says to me prepare, I hear my gun click, and then nothing
happens, everything freezes, there is just total silence. I can't tell if GG
exits, but I think so, because I can restart JAWS, but there is no GG
window. I don't know what it does with gun fights, because I have not been
able to get that far without it freezing or everything being closed.
What can I try?
Thanks
Ari