I'm relatively new at Smugglers4 but I have 84 experience, 2nd class, over
28,000 credits, and I've gone on several patrol missions.

I wanted to try a transport mission, but the description of the mission doesn't
tell me much.  The one I am on says that I'm to acquire 500 units of cargo from
a damaged ship and deliver them, but I can't figure out how to acquire them
because there is no damaged ship to travel to, the only thing I'm told is the
location is Montpileir but it isn't clear if that is my source of the cargo or
the destination.  If it is the location of the cargo I cannot find where to get
the cargo.

Is there a trick to transport missions or am I too new to take on this type of
mission?

Allen
jellydo...@runbox.com