To: "Blind Gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 7:51 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] smugglers4 transport mission question

I'm relatively new at Smugglers4 but I have 84 experience, 2nd class, over 28,000 credits, and I've gone on several patrol missions.

I wanted to try a transport mission, but the description of the mission doesn't tell me much. The one I am on says that I'm to acquire 500 units of cargo from a damaged ship and deliver them, but I can't figure out how to acquire them because there is no damaged ship to travel to, the only thing I'm told is the location is Montpileir but it isn't clear if that is my source of the cargo or the destination. If it is the location of the cargo I cannot find where to get the cargo.

Is there a trick to transport missions or am I too new to take on this type of mission?

Allen
jellydo...@runbox.com