Hi Hayri,
Don't worry. You guys will get your chanse to test the game before it is released. I plan to release a public beta for the paid gamers sometime between now and the final release. I can't give you exact dates, as I don't have any to give, but when it is ready to test it will be available.

Hayri Tulumcu wrote:
Hi Thomas. It would be cool if we customers who have purchased MOTA at the time could help to test it before it is released ---