Hi I just tried to connect to your moo and it said thank you for playing connection closed?

lelia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Forzano" <mforzan...@verizon.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 10:51 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Happy New Year From Humanity MOO!

Hi List,

Happy New Year guys.Humanity MOO is now open for public beta! We've added
several new features, and fixed many bugs, and overall made it a much better
game. For those who don't know, Humanity MOO is a futuristic MOO, or Mud,
which involves space exploration, combat, roleplaying, and much more. The
Mud address is humanitymoo.game-host.org, 4000, and the rather out of date
site is at treknet.no-ip.info/humanitymoo.

Enjoy!

Mike