Hi,
I am a Wizard/Admin on there. This typically means your hostname was
blacklisted for some reason. I checked Humanity Moo's black/red/grey
listing, and it only seems like 1 proxy is blocked. Could you give us
your hostname? If you go to:
[http://whatismyipaddress.com/staticpages/index.php/what-is-my-hostname]
and give us your hostname, we can figure out the problem. If you had a
past character, please tell us it's username.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Ryan