Hi there all:
I'm having a very perplexing problem with railracer. Please note that ms.net framework 1.1 sp1 2.0sp1 and 3.0sp1 are installed along with direct x 10. I'm getting the following when I try to use rail racer and I have just reinstalled the program. If someone from blind adrenaline can help me out with this, I'd very much appreciate it.
Thanks
Chris
GameEngine.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services
Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.
Process id=0xe7c (3708), Thread id=0xe80 (3712).
Click OK to terminate the application.
Click CANCEL to debug the application.