To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] "Dancing The Klango" couldn't get more exciting! Orcanit...

Hi Trenton.

Actually, if I read the features correctly, it'd be nicest to just get Klango linked up with the audiogames.net forum I think. That way both sides would bennifit.

Reguarding the games, why only the demo version of super deakout? Is there a problem with the registration zip archive?

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Trenton Matthews" <tmatthews...@live.com>