From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of lelia
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 5:18 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Mud clients?

You know what i wish?
I wish that there would be some either reviews or trailers of mud clients so
that teknically challenged people who want to play muds with clients could
understand how to use the client? I've read some of both the alder client
and the vip mud client manual and I just don't get how to start or even
where to begin.

Lelia