Hi Dark,
I believe, and this is from memory, that the spot is around a dozen or so legions northeast of Or'gn. You might just try wandering northeast a ways from there and counting your steps, so to speak. The hunt command when you get there should yield something interesting: a squal, I believe, though I could be mistaken. Knife throwing time in any case.
Cheers,
Zack.

To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 4:59 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Hunting spot in fallthrough

Hi.

I once found someone who told me the position of the good hunting spot, but I seem to have got his directions wrong.

now, I don't seem to be getting that again and I'm basically just wandering around like a fool.

I've found my way to odetn, but can't actually find any farms close enough to it selling grane which wouldn't involve me having to eat about 10 food on the way.

I'd really appreciate knowing about that hunting position.

As I said, I already got the but I sort of assumed that warrior would give me the knolidge again, ---- though he hasn't, and though I've seen some of the speeches several times, many more don't show up.

Appologies for requesting a spoiler, but any help here just to move along would be much appreciated.

all the best,