HelloDakotah Rickard
, I've re-installed TS2, but the download only has the basic tracks and cars, do you have any of the many tracks and cars that were created by some of the TS players, that would be great, like the Ford Focus stock car and such.. Thanks ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dakotah Rickard" <dakotah.rick...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top Speed

There are some cars, however, that are not in the ts2 pack. Some of
them are located at www.audiogames.net but some of them are not.

If there are cars or tracks that you do not find, let me know and I
may have them.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

well the topspeed2 pack has all the cars and tracks on it.
I think I posted a divsare link, but then again I may have not due to my
upload speed at 128k.