Really? He's lifted the limit from only 20 to the limit of resources?
Wow! What's the address for it as I've lost it.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Lukás Hosnedl
Sent: 14 January 2009 08:29
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SoundRTS question

Wow! What a long time, the changes are numerous and cool then. Not much
more
to build or recruit, but other than that, everything you demanded. I
think
there is no real limit now besides the size of the map and the amount of

resources, which depends on the map creator. And everything can be much
faster and much more fun to play, even on the net, cause these changes
make
it possible for more players to connect to one game, of course. Just
give it
a go, I promise you won't be disappointed. :-)
Lukas