I have a sound pack for sound RTS up on my site at:

http://www.bladestorm360.net

Its one of the better ones I know of, I have to say.

Kind of sad that we haven't seen a sound rts update in almost half a year. I hope the project hasn't been abandoned.

From: "Christian" <christia...@runbox.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 8:01 AM
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>; <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SoundRTS question

Hello,
OK, I will have a look.
There was some improved sound package for Sound RTS, is this correct?
If so, where can I find it?
Many thanks,
Christian

On 2009-01-18 at 10:51 Kelvin Tan wrote:

hi. u should be able to find people to have a game or 2 with by selecting
the multi player in the main menu and selecting choose a server from a
list.
there should be at least 1 or 2 servers that are up almost all the time
that
i know of.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian" <christia...@runbox.com>