hmm I don't know anymore.
I did ask liam about it once and its aparently not but things can change, still
looking over the email I got from last night due to timezones.
I asked liam the same question as there was a unofficial mod of superliam and
mario, I actually have the sfx to finnish this but because of the licence I
didn't bother.
still have a few mails to go.
Saying that if someone has this thing and nothing has happened to it or
whatever I'll try it.
I have the full version of sl.